Good morning, everyone! Happy Tuesday! If you have a major sweet tooth like me, then starting off your morning with a berry chia pudding is quite heavenly!
Last night I noticed that I had some strawberries that were going bad soon so I had to find a way to use them up before they spoil. I usually make a green smoothie to start off my morning but I wanted to change things up a bit. I wanted to make a chia seed pudding so I decided to prep for it so I could have it ready first thing in the morning.
- ◾a mason jar or cup with lid
- ◾1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ◾3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ◾half cup fresh berries
- ◾1 tablespoon honey
- ◾1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour almond milk in cup. Stir in the chia seeds, berries, honey, and pure vanilla extract. Mix all of the ingredients well with a spoon, or you can cover the cup with a lid and shake the contents a few times to mix well. Store the mixed ingredients in the refrigerator overnight (approximately 6 hours). After 6 hours, you may pour the contents into a bowl or enjoy it right out of the cup!
Since I am brand new to the blogging scene, I want you to learn a little more about me because there’s more to me than just FOOD!
Facts About Polly:
What did you have for breakfast today?
What is your favorite dessert?
Tell me a fact about YOU!